Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Transfers have arrived!!



Well Transfers happened last night. Last night in our house we built a nice large mattress fort in which to wait for transfer news, and if I can get pics to work today, then there will be pics of the fort as well. And as we waited until long after bed time t get transfer news, it finally came. And guess what?!?!?! I got transferred!! I am really quite sad about it, because I thought I was going to get to stay here in this area for a little longer. Right now I've been going through areas like candy. Until now, I have only worked with one companion in each area. I really love this area, it has been really good to me, and I am sad that I didnt have more time to work here.
But about the transfer, its a little exciting, as I am leaving Antananarivo, and heading out to province. Antsirabe here I come!! Good to know, but the definition of Antsirabe means place of lots of salt. The area I will be working is called Mahazoarivo. My companion is from France, and I dont know how to spell his name right now, so I dont want to butcher it. But I think his name is Connault, but dont quote me on that Ill fix that next week. He is the same group as Elder Bowler, so he is pretty new still. But I am pretty sure that I get a bike in Mahazoarivo, and so that makes me very excited.
But yeah, I think thats about it for the transfer stuff, but this week was a good week. Besides the fact that I was sick a little this week, it was good.
The zone conference with Elder Renlund of the seventy was phenomenol. It was extremely interesting and great. His wife is extremely upbeat and kept the meeting on an edge. We talked about a lot of different things, but the main one was TTIPF, which stands for, Teach, Testify, Invite, Promise Blessings, and Follow up. We also talked a bunch about asking inspired questions. It was great, and then we had a wonderful lunch, and got our Christmas presents from Sis and Pres Adams. It was a CD with the malagasy hymns on it, and also a Snickers bar.
This week will be crazy because of the transfer, but starting next week I will be emailing from Anstirabe!!
That I think will be all for this week!!
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment